COLLECTING AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We may collect several types of personal data, in particular:
– Identification data, such as your firstname and lastname, contact information collected through a contact form ;
– Historical data relating to your visits, pages and navigation, location data, data relating to your device or tracking responses following communications that we may send to you ;
– Data relating to tracking your relationship with the company: requests for contact, meetings, or information, oral or written exchanges, business opportunities and deals, preferred language and method of contact, etc.
Purposes of data collecting and processing
We may process your data the following main purposes:
– Management, processing and follow-up of your requests and dealings with the company ;
– Prospecting, lead generation and communication.
Data retention policy
Unless specified otherwise:
– Your data collected and processed by the company is retained for a maximum of 3 years following your last contact or the end of your business relationship with us ;
– Data relating to connecting to online sessions, browsing and traffic are kept for a maximum of 18 months.
THE RIGHTS YOU HAVE ON YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to ask for correction or suppression of your data.This does not take into account data stored for administrative, legal or security purposes.
For any request relating to the exercise of these rights as well as any request for information about the protection of personal data, you can contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.